Last updated on July 26th, 2020 at 07:16 pm
Stuck at your home in COVID 19 Pandemic? Trying to figure out things to do during free time in lockdown? Here’s a list of things to do during Corona Lockdown.
Learn something of Professional Use
When this is all over, there’s going to be a high demand forpeople with valuable skills. People who can complete work in hours that would instead take weeks or months. Technology is rising. And so is the demand for people who can handle these robust machines.
Here’s a list of free and also paid online resources and free courses to learn online.
- Google’s Digital Garage (Free)
- Coursera (Free and Paid)
- SkillShare (Mostly Paid. $10 a Month)
- Udemy (Free and Paid Courses)
- FreeCodeCamp (Learn Coding and Website Development Completely Free)
- Best Free SEO Courses Online for Beginners
It’s a great time to do some hard-boiled workouts at home. Pushups, Pull-ups, Burpees, and Squats are the anytime go-to exercises for beginners.
Some resources for fitness fans are given below.
- Neilaray’s workout cards
Listen to an AudioBook
Yeah! Audiobooks. We can hear audiobooks when we are driving, cooking, eating or just lying in bed. It’s easy and simple. We can do any task along with it. Fast, Simple, Efficient way of reading books without reading them. Some Resources are:
- Audible (One Month Free)
- LoyalBooks (Free)
- OpenCusture (Free)
- Librivox (Free public domain Audiobooks)
Spend time with Your Family
Spend time with your Family is best Thing to do during Corona Lockdown. In the end, our family is what stays with us for the longest period in our life. They were there when we were born and they will be there when we die. So we must try to show as much appreciation as possible to our loved ones.
- Spend time with your parents. Talk to them about your career. Ask them how they are doing. Tell them about your plans.
- Play some indoor games with your kids. Board Games like Ludo or Monopoly. Physical games like Cricket or Baseball. Or mental games like Scrabble or Chess. The idea is to give your kids more time and have a connection with them.
- Spend time with your spouse. Cook food together, Clean house as a team, or work on a project that interests you both.
Take care of your Mental Health
Mental health along with physical is a crucial part of human well-being. We need to keep our minds sharp along with our bodies. Our senses intact and fight the thoughts that come in an empty mind.
Read a Novel/Fiction
Novels are a great way to excite our minds. The show us fear, anger, love, and the lands that we would otherwise have not seen through the eyes of our imagination.
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
- 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Read a Self-Improvement Book
No matter where you are in life. There’s always something to do with it. No matter how deep we fall, we can always look up to that one ray of light shining upon us. No matter how much we improve, there’s always space for more improvement.
- Recite Quran Majeed
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- How to win friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Motivation Hacker by Nick Winter
Meditation helps us clear our minds from the clutter of daily life. Clear minds from the speed and hustle of our struggle to get something more out of our lives. It helps us realize who we are where we want to be.
When we slow down, we see things as they truly are and not as we see them. Here are some great resources to start your journey.
- The Six phases Meditation by Vishen Lakhiani
- A Guided Meditation Session by Mingyur Riponche
Build a New Habit
Building a new habit is an important things to do during Corona Lockdown. We are what we repeatedly do. A habit is like a routine that becomes our second nature. We can do this without even thinking about it. Remember sometimes when we unconsciously go to the fridge even after we’ve had lunch.
That is a habit. We have a habit of smiling when we see a loved one and so on. These small habits make us what we are and also determine what we will become in the future. So it is important to build good, productive habits that take us to the correct path in our lives.
Read: The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Some of the Must-have habits are given as:
- Setting Goals Every Morning: Make a list of the tasks you need to do on a particular day. Do this first thing in the morning every day.
- Trailing your Time: Try to know how much time you spend on the things you do. Like:
- How many times did you see your phone for social media?
- Hours you wasted on YouTube watching useless cat or dogs videos?
- How many hours you worked on the projects that you think will get you in a good place in life?
- Have an Exercise Routine: You don’t need to lift heavyweights. Just 10 reps of these:
- Push ups
- Knee Raises
- Running and Jumping
- Daily Journalism: Record the good and the bad things you do. Take a second look at them and reconsider your future choices. Never make the same mistakes again.
- Re-Consider your food Choices: Eat healthy and smart. Stop eating whatever you see on the plate or in the fridge.
- Budget your Financial Spending: Make a budget of the expenses you incur daily. That helps in making better choices the next time.
- Learn Cooking: Cooking is good for you to learn and try new dishes by staying at your home.
Times like these are when we find the true nature of humanity. Most of humanity seems to have crossed the line between what seems to be good or bad. But there are still some people who carry hope in them. They are the last of what humanity we have left in ourselves.
Try to find people around you that have lost their jobs or suffered heavy losses. Try to lessen their burden. Along with religious benefits, Charity gives your mind some clarity to see this world from a new better perspective. This is the best thing to do during corona lockdown.
Also Read: Best themes for Blogging during COVID-19 Pandemic
So there are the Things to do during Corona Lockdown to help you to manage your time to learn new things in your free time.
Learn more about Hostinger, WordPress and other How-to Trick here to learn Website Development. Follow our Newsletter to get every trick in your email. Please provide your suggestion and feedback by Contact us. You can also like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.